The things I care about should be evident from the work that I've done. You can see some of that work here.
From working at DREDF (see website below) I've gained a passion for disability rights advocacy. One important part of advocacy is learning how to advocate for yourself if you have a disability.
Another part of advocacy is finding resources that are helpful for yourself and others. Here are some tips for students in higher education:
- Finding Scholarships
- Dyslexia and Dysgraphia
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Trade School with a Disability
Here are websites that I've worked on either by myself or with a team.
- Creston Community Gardens
- Creston CRC (co-authored with Brian Derks)
- Disability Rights Education and Defense Fund (co-authored with Dave Nold)
- Hymnary.org search engine
Here are some games that I've coded or made myself.